- Cut the fabric by following the template of the bib.
Tip: To make it easier to cut the fabric, the fabric template can be glued on some scrap paper with Odif 505 Temporary Adhesive so that the support is stiffer for the cut.
- Spray slightly 505 Odif on the terry cloth.
- Position, right side together, the previously cut fabric with the terry cloth where the 505 Odif temporary glue has been sprayed. This will prevent you from making holes in your fabrics.
- Cut the terry cloth.
- Sew the bib from one edge to the other, leaving the neck open.
- Mark the rounded areas and angles and turn the bib upside down
- Sew the bias on the neckline, folded from one end to the other, by making coincide half of the length on the bias with the center of the neckline.
- It will serve as a link to tie the bib around the neck of the child.