- Fabric scraps
- Cut 3 pieces of fabric – 8cm square.
- Coat the 3 pieces of fabric with Odicoat.
- Allow to dry.
- Protecting the coated side of the fabric with parchment paper, iron the fabric.
- Fold one on the squares on the diagonal (wrong sides together).
A fabric square (1), right side facing up;
- The folded square (2);
- The last fabric square (3), right side facing down.
- Pin all 3 layers.
- Sew all around at 1cm from the edge leaving a 3cm opening so as to turn the bookmark inside out.
- Notch the corners.
- Turn inside out and push corners out to shape.
- Close the opening with an invisible stitch or topstitch all around.
Your little fabric bookmark is ready