20 inches printed fabric
Odif 505 Temporary Adhesive
6 inches elastic
- Make the patterns: 2 strips of 4 inches long by 23 inches wide.
Spray Odif 505 Temporary Adhesive from a distance of 10 inches away on the pattern pieces.
Stick pattern pieces to fabric and cut out.
Place each strip of fabric right sides together on long sides and sew with ½” seam allowance.
Turn to right side.
- Intertwine both strips of fabric.
Put the elastic in one of the strips 2 ¾” from the edge.
Sew the elastic on the seam allowance just sewn.
- Join the ends of the strip together and sew as shown in photo while stretching the elastic.
- Take the other strip. Make a fold towards the inside of one of the ends.
- Place the strip of step 6 in the fold.
- Sew the elastic on seam allowance as in step 5.
- Put the fourth end in the opening of step 7 so that there are now three ends.
- Close the length of the fold with an invisible stitch.