- Metal ring
- Fabric Booster Odif
- 3 different coloured fabrics
- Pearls, Feathers
- Maker by Cricut or Scissors
- Spray the Fabric Booster Odif on the fabric with a back-and-forth movement.
- Spread the product with a brush.
- Iron your still wet fabrics with a sheet of parchment paper (medium temperature iron).
- Once dry, the fabrics are handled like a sheet of paper.
- Position the fabric on the Cricut cutting mat.
Start cutting with the shapes you downloaded via the Cricut app.
Start again with the different fabrics you have chosen.
- Once your fabric pieces are cut out, assemble them with a string, beads, feathers, etc.
- Position the different assemblies on the metal ring.