Easter is almost here! I bet your children are running all over the place. Here is a nice easter basket that will hopefully help you keep them busy. If not it will still be nice family time.
• For the rabbit :
- Head: draw an oval (5 cm x 6 cm) 2" x 2 3/8" in the pink felt.
- Body : draw a circle (8 cm) 3', larger at the top than bottom, in the fuschia felt.
- Belly : draw an oval (7 cm)2 3/4" in the white felt.
- Ears : draw two thin ovals in the fuschia felt
• For the chick :
- An oval in the yellow felt (8 cm) 3".
- An oval in the white felt (8 cm) 3" in which you will cut the shape of a broken shell.
- Protect the work surface.
Shake the aerosol.
- Start by gluing the bottom, then glue the top layers.
- Spray the 606 from a distance of (25 cm) 10 inches away until a white layer is obtained.
- Protect your designs with a piece of cotton cloth.
- Iron on, applying strong pressure (15 seconds on each side, repeat if necessary).
- Glue the eyes with super glue and draw a cross for the nose.
• Draw the pattern on the light green felt and cut it. Take out the 4 edges.
• Cut both handles in the felt (30cm x 1cm) 12" x 3/8".
• Set 4 edges with 606, then stick both rabbit and chick on the bag.