You can’t find the perfect card in the shops? Unless you just want to offer something personal, created by you? Here is a tutorial that will show you how to easily create a card in a few minutes. Your relatives will be thrilled to receive it.
- Protect the work surface.
-Glue a piece of white paper on each half side of the red paper:
To Glue: Spray the 303 Permanent Paper Adhesive on a sheet of scrap paper from (15cm) 6" away, to eliminate the first spritz. Then spray the 303, this time on the 2 sheets of white paper.
Place one sheet on each side of the red card stock, making sure that they are centered, and press firmly on the white paper.
For the design you can either use a stencil or draw it on the black paper.
• To Stencil:
Place the stencil on the black paper, then draw the outline with a pen.
To maintain your stencil in place on the black paper, spray 404 Temporary Paper Adhesive to the stencil. It will hold down the stencil allowing more ease and precision while outlining.
• Drawing :
With a pen, draw the design on the black paper.
- Cut out the design thus obtained.
- Place your cut-out design on a sheet of scrap paper.
- Shake the spray can of Odif Glitter Silver Varnish.
- Spray the varnish evenly onto your design from a distance of (20 cm) 8" away.
- Wait a few minutes for the varnish to dry.
- Turn the now glittery design over and spray the 303 Permanent Paper Adhesive on the non-glitter side.
- Then affix the design in the center of the card.
For the final touch, stick on a bow tie sticker.
Your card is ready !