We offer you a new creative leisure tutorial for Christmas.
Make very pretty fabric Christmas ornaments with your scraps of fabric.
Amélie Thomas explains you step by step how to make them simply and in no time at all.
- Protect your work surface.
- Place your fabric washed and ironed.
- Shake the Odif Fabric Booster well.
- Spray evenly on the fabric, at 25 cm.
- Allow to dry.
- Iron, satin position, protecting with baking paper.
Tip: Erase the pencil marks under the heat of the hair dryer.
On the cut strips, place a marker in the middle and 1 cm from the edge, at the top and bottom.
Preform the holes with a sharp object.
- On one end of the wire, form a small loop with the pliers.
- Thread the ribbons through the preformed holes on the wire.
- Thread 3 beads again, then form a small loop to hold it all together.
- As for a fan distribute the strips.
- Insert the nylon thread to hang the ball into the christmas tree.
You just have to choose the colors of your different Christmas baubles 🎅.