Here is a small tutorial to inspire you to create your own simple but nonetheless creative Easter cards. Let’s unleash our creativity !
• Cut a rectangle of (5cm x 3cm) 2" x 1 1/4" in the decorative paper.
• Draw the rabbit shape with a pencil.
• Cut out.
- Cut a rectangle of (10.5cm x 11cm) 4" x 4 1/4" from the rest of the pattern paper.
This will be the main substrate for the card.
- Protect the work surface, shake the 303 permanent adhesive cain and spray a bit on the scrap paper.
- Spray the adhesive onto the back of the small white paper.
Glue it to the patterned rectangle.
- Then spray the adhesive on the back of the rabbit. Stick it on the small white sheet.
• Use your glue gun to adhere the pompom in place on the rabbit body.
• Using a pencil, write “Happy Easter” on the card.
To customize your creation, feel free to use stamps, embellishments, stickers, different paper patterns and colors, etc …