If you like crafting and playing games, this tutorial is perfect for you. Today we are going to create a nice and easy DIY Tic Tac Toe game to bring along at the beach or on weekends.
- Protect the work surface. Place 5 pebbles on one of the sheets of scrap paper.
- Shake the spray can of white Gesso Spray, spray the first spray onto the scrap paper, then spray the pebbles from a distance of 2(5 cm) 10" away until a uniform white layer is obtained.
While the white pebbles are drying, repeat the operation, this time spraying the remaining 5 pebbles with black Gesso Spray.
- Cut a (16 cm) 6 3/8" square out of the cork paper.
- Cut out 4 strips of black masking tape, (13 cm) 5" each, and stick two vertically and two horizontally, so that you have 9 squares of the same size.
- When the first side is dry, turn the pebbles over and spray the white and black Gesso Spray again on the remaining surface. Allow to dry.
- Protect the painted pebbles by spraying them with Odif Glossy Varnish.
- Draw an X on each white pebble and a circle on each black pebble with a permanent felt pen.
There you go! You've created the perfect little game to take on holiday and keep young and old busy.