Enables fragile papers such as paper towels or tissue paper, to be cut or positionned. Ideal for use in decoupage and with printers.
Precaution of use
CAUTIONS : DANGER – For your security, use only for its purpose and in accordance with the instructions. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122°F. Manufacturer cannot be responsible
How to use
1. Shake well.
2. Lightly spray from a distance of 12 inches onto the printed face of the paper.
3. Apply printed face onto a base paper.
4. Cut out the pattern with ease and precision.
5. Do not remove backing paper.
6. Spray cut pattern from 8 inches with an Odif permanent adhesive.
7. Remove backing paper.