After applying 101 onto backing paper a napkin is as easy to handle as regular paper; ensuring precise and meticulous work. This adhesive will not stain nor leave residue.
Acid free – Will not stain
Dangerous. See cautions.
DANGER : Extremely flammable. Vapors may cause flash fire. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store at temperature over 120°F (50°C).
How to use
1. Shake well.
2. Lightly spray from a distance of 12 inches onto the printed face of the paper.
3. Apply printed face onto a base paper.
4. Cut out the pattern with ease and precision.
5. Do not remove backing paper.
6. Spray cut pattern from 8 inches with an Odif permanent adhesive.
7. Remove backing paper.