How to use
1. Protect work surface. Shake well before use.
2. Make sure all surfaces are clean and dry.
3. Make a test for each new application to ensure suitability.
4. Spray evenly on the back of the item to be positioned from a distance of 8 inches.
5. Wait 45 seconds; then stick.
CAUTIONS – DANGER
For your security, use only for its purpose and in accordance with the instructions.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Avoid release to the environment.
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Dispose of contents/container at a disposal facility in accordance with local regulations.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible for dangerous storage conditions or misuse.