505 avoids basting and the need for pins. Used while sewing, it holds fabric in place with precision. No crinkling or pleating when quilting. Does not gum needles nor stain fabric.
Dangerous. See cautions
DANGER : Extremely flammable. Vapors may cause flash fire. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store at temperature over 120°F (50°C).
How to use
1. Work on a protected surface.
2. Shake well. Always pre-test on material before starting project.
3. Hold can 12’’ from surface and spray lightly .
4. Press sprayed surface into position while adhesive is tacky.
5. To remove adhesive – dry clean.