606-Iron on Adhesive
Fuse any stabilizer for machine embroidery, fabric appliqué pieces, paper images to fabric. Fabrics are glued together by ironing for 45 seconds on a cotton setting. May be washed on a warm setting and dry cleaned. Dangerous. See cautions.
DANGER : Extremely flammable. Vapors may cause flash fire. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store at temperature over 120°F (50°C).
How to use
1. Pre-wash fabric. Protect work surface. Shake can vigorously.
2. Spray evenly from 8 to 10 inches in short spritzes.
3. Be sure to spray edges.
4. Wipe nozzle if necessary Place item in desired position.
5. Cover with parchment paper or teflon sheet..
6. Iron on high setting 45 seconds, always moving iron.
7. Allow to cool.