606-Iron on Adhesive
Precaution of useCAUTIONS – DANGER
For your security, use only for its purpose and in accordance with the instructions.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122°F.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible for dangerous storage conditions or misuse.
How to use
1. Pre-wash fabric. Protect work surface. Shake can vigorously.
2. Spray evenly from 8 to 10 inches in short spritzes.
3. Be sure to spray edges.
4. Wipe nozzle if necessary Place item in desired position.
5. Cover with parchment paper or teflon sheet..
6. Iron on high setting 45 seconds, always moving iron.
7. Allow to cool.