Easy Hem - Fusible Adhesive
How to use
1. Protect work surface & pre-wash fabric. Shake can until ball rattles.
2. Hold 8 to 10 inches from surface.
3. Spray evenly in short spritzes. Be sure to spray edges.
4. Place treated area in desired location.
5. Cover with parchment/ baking paper.
6. Iron on high 30-45 seconds, slowly moving iron.
7. Allow to cool. Remove paper.
CAUTIONS – DANGER
For your security, use only for its purpose and in accordance with the instructions.
Extremely flammable aerosol.
Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children.
Read label before use.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122°F.
Manufacturer cannot be responsible for dangerous storage conditions or misuse.